Politics Of Innovation
What's more important? The first or second point?
• 1: The innovative concept.
• 2: Using the politics of innovation to bypass people's fears of change to great solutions?
Politics can kill innovation when inventors don’t adapt. The chances of politics killing you’re an innovative solution or invention is very high.
Take the creative challenge of adapting your solutions to the mind sets of your audience. While you may not be fully able to adapt, use your honesty and loyalty to show that others may not fear your needed solutions.
Politics Of Innovation Is About Adapting & Growing
• Like in biology, non adaptive inventors have a harder time.
• Most Of The World Won’t Understand All The Benefits Of The Best Solutions Even When They Are Handed It Right Into Their Hands. Fear, Miss-understanding & More Are The Problems. Why Successful Innovators Adjust To Market Forces To Nurture Their Innovative Ideas.
• Benefits of an invention may outweigh the non adaptive factors of an invention. But why not adapt things as best you can?
Politics Of Innovation Group:
New open forum for constructive brainstorming. OK to make relevant links to your blogs and sites.
Was started by Steven Kays who conceived 1987’s best seller “Closing of the American Mind” at University of Chicago with political scient philosopher Allen Bloom.
Philosophy of Creative Thinking - Transcend Culturally Bound Thought Patterns: www.MagicalGenius.Org is for inventors, artists and creative minds who enjoy out of the box poetic and philosophical reflections on what makes people conform and what makes them think outside the box.
Other Views On Politics & Needed Change:
Book “The Politics Of Innovation” by Tom Axworthy © 1972
Biotechnology paper from Harvard © 2003:
Innovation Institute Blog: www.InnovationInstituteBlog.om focuses On Innovative Subjects Including Adapting Innovative Solutions To Market Needs. Mostly geared towards startup business news; interesting gadgets; other electronic inventions; electronic patent rights; trends and predictions; science; and innovative news.
Improving Nuclear Safety: http://twitter.com/#!/NuclearSafetyIP/favorites
Patent Rights News: http://twitter.com/#!/bestpatlicenses
Solano Progressive News (business and politics).
Steve Jobs: © Dec 2010
Tools: Free Tools For Engineers and Inventors Seeking Adaptation Technology. http://innovationinstitute.blogspot.com/2011/10/free-from-innovation-institute.html
Top 5 Adaptive Inventing Links
From Innovation Institute LLC:
• LinkedIn: www.LinkedIn.com/in/InnovationInstitute
• FaceBook: www.FaceBook.com/InnovationInstitute
• Political Science philosopher & Inventor Steven Kays’ favorite links: www.StevenKays.com
• Delicious: www.Delicious.com/InnovationInstitute
Disclaimers: This and linked blogs contain opinions that may not be substantiated by all the facts. BlogDisclaimers.Com NothingWarranted.Com BrainstormRights.Com © October 2011 February 2012
Follow Innovation Institute’s Brainstorming About The Politics of Innovation