Sunday, October 23, 2011
Top Free Innovation Institute Tools: Invention Generation Machine, Predictions, Patent Rights Tools, Economic Development
Top Free Inventor Tools From Innovation Institute, LLC
Free Invention Machine™:
Patent attorneys and patent searchers can use the inventor's Adaptive Invention Machine™ tool's electronics database www.InventionMachine.Biz
Free Innovation Predictions, Trends & Invention News:
Free Electronic Patent Rights Tools:
Top links to start learning about intellectual property rights www.ElectronicPatentRights.com. Search patent databases www.FreePatentsOnline.com.
Free Economic Development Help
Create jobs in your city by researching, developing or manufacturing inventions. A portion of all royalties in your country can go to the government or non-profit organization that helps create jobs. Consider one of the inventions at www.InventionSpringboard.com for development.
Free Creativity Enhancement Ideas:
For gifted people who are too creative for much of society. Learn to adapt creative intelligence to current market needs. Reduce people’s fears by staying loyal and ethical. Keep a light sense of humor. www.MagicalGenius.org. The upcoming revised Politics Of Innovation™ and Innovation Institute™software tools developed at University of Chicago in 1981 can also help.
• Inter-Disciplinary Views On Innovation:
• Quotes About Innovation:
• Brainstorm Rights: www.BrainstormRights.com
• Top news and predictions on future innovations. Solutions for today and tomorrow. www.StevenKays.com Technology and beyond.
• Using Patent Rights For Economic Development. http://fixfairfield.blogspot.com/2011/10/fairfields-most-cost-effective-economic.html
Share profits with your city’s government, NGO or innovative charity.
• 日本語 http://www.google.com/translate?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.inventionspringboard.com%2Findex.html&hl=en&ie=UTF8&langpair=en%7Cja&langpair.x=16&langpair.y=8
• Nothing is warranted: www.NothingWarranted.com. The free electronic tools are beta are being brainstormed for improvement and may have electronic patent rights www.ElectronicPatentRights.com.
• Depending on the user and charitable need, the following can be free to certain applicants:
Patent pending Innovation Institute LLC inventions in electronics;
Novelty IQ Test™; Innovation Institute™ computer based training; electronic R&D results.
Enjoy Free Innovation Institute Electronics Resources