Sunday, October 30, 2011
Adaptation: Best Free Adaptive Technology Links
Best Links On Adaptive Technology
Trends & Future On Adaptive Electronics
Your Future Virtual Assistant. She Will Learn Your Needs & Adapt Accordingly.
Adaptive technology is revolutionizing electronics. Adaptive electronics will soon be acting just like your skilled private assistant.
Adaptive User Interface™ learns user needs, then personalize themselves to match user needs.
Free Online Adaptive Tools:
• Free Electronics Tools On Adaptation, Trends, etc www.FreeInnovationInstitute.Com
• For Inventors, Electronic Patent Searchers & Patent Attorneys: Adaptive Invention Machine™ www.InventionMachine.Biz.
• Adaptive Invention Machine™ and Adaptive Marix™ stem from the raw version of the biggest published patent application on adaptation www.GeniusAdaptiveDesign.com
New Electronic Technology Mostly Written For Lay People: www.ElectronicInnovationInstitute.Com
• Adaptation: www.en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adaptation
• Evolvability: www.en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evolvability
• Exaptation: www.en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Exaptation
Electronic Patent Rights In General: www.ElectronicPatentRights.com
Sample Adaptive Inventions: www.PatRights.com
Increasing creative thinking skills for inventors tinkering with adaptive inventions:
• Philosophy of creative thinking, and adapting inventions to market needs. Politics of innovation. www.MagicalGenius.Org
• “Closing of the American Mind” 1987’s best seller conceived by Steven Kays. Publisher: Simon & Schuster.
• Creative results statistically go up when it’s safe to think without repercussions. Self censorship inhibits free flowing imagination. Trying to make it safer for brainstorming on this and linked sites: www.BrainstormRights.com and www.NothingWarranted.com. Ask what safety precautions you instill within your innovative organization.
Prolific Inventor Of Adaptive Electronics:
Steven Kays has the world’s most known adaptive electronic inventions & adaptive technology patent applications. IBM, Microsoft, Apple and thousands of other electronic manufacturers may be using Steven Kays’ inventions conceived since the 1990’s. Follow what inventor Kays and Innovation Institute, LLC are reading and sharing.
Top 5 Links To Follow:
• LinkedIn: www.LinkedIn.com/in/InnovationInstitute
• FaceBook: www.FaceBook.com/InnovationInstitute
• General Articles: www.StevenKays.com
• Delicious: www.Delicious.com/InnovationInstitute
Follow Top News, Adaptation Trends & Adaptive Technology Predictions