Green House Incubator For Inventions & Think Tank
Innovation Institute has many
horticulture inventions filed with patent offices around the world.
Green House Incubator Draft Plan
How A Future Green House May Look
Reasonably Self-Sustaining: Using insects such as ladybugs to keep pests
• Winter Heating: Keep out cold weather with clear twin wall
polycarbonate material. Heat generating sources such as gas or radiant steam heat. More affordable options desired.
• Summer Cooling: Keeping part of the Solano green house cooler by
having a separate section built somewhat deep into the ground. Naturally a pump will be needed to avoid
possible green house flooding. Also use retractable cloths and outside trees that only shed leaves in cooler months for partial sun heat
• Indoor pond: The Solano green house users will often be vegetarian. Hence instead of
tilapia, koi fish is one option. In rare cases koi might live over 100 or 200
years and are one of the friendliest cold-water fish. This is evidenced by
trained koi eating right from people’s hands. Training can take as little as a
Sectioning Off Green House:
• Sections needing greater temperature control can be sectioned off
from the larger green house. Saves energy costs.
• Greater Control Sections: tropical fruits.
• Medium Control Sections: year round green house. Temperatures might
stay above 50 degrees.
• Low Control Sections: Used during spring and fall without heating
devices. Extends growing season for annuals such as tomatoes.
Plants To Match Solano Seasons:
• Plant selections will primarily be edible with some focus on exotic fruits which are harder to buy locally.
• Summer: Selected plants tolerate dry Solano County summer temperatures exceeding
105 degrees. As there's the possibility of over heating due to a green house
failure, plants should withstand higher temperatures. The facility may not always be monitored.
• Winters: Plants that tolerate temperatures to perhaps 50 degrees Fahrenheit.
• Bring in a thick layer of organically composted soil.
• Raised-growing beds included for higher maintenance plants.
Area Outside The Green House:
• Low water, hardy plants.
• Compare how outdoor hardy plants of the same species thrive in and
outside the controlled growing area.
Other Green House Think Tank Uses:
• Research Goals: Develop prototypes for Innovation Institute’s
horticulture and environmental protection inventions.
• Brainstorm with follow horticulturalists and techie innovators • Free
Previous Horticultural Inventions:
• Adaptive Planters ™cleverly adjust the size of trellises as plants such as ivy grows.
• Analytical inventions: Plant related inventions range from adaptive guide platforms to systems which predict when and why certain plant species may go extinct.
• Adaptive Horticulture Tracking ™: Dual use technology for agriculture and non agricultural uses include Trackerizer ™technology. It not only tracks and predicts plant needs, but tracks wide ranges of things outside horticulture. Electronic tracking inventions include different types of tracking intellectual property. Inventions range from tracking shipped packages and even lost airline baggage. One invention alerts shippers if and when transported plants are predicted to encounter unhealthy conditions based on previous transportation pattern analysis.
• Over 200 more plant related inventions in the world’s largest known patent application, “Genius Adaptive Design”.
Free Green Technology Patent Rights:
Over 200 green technology inventions available royalty free to ethical
for profits and qualifying non profits. Sample inventions:
• Inventions for tracking and controlling environments to reduce
spreading of germs. For example Innovation Institute’s Adaptive Pet Door ™
tracks pets and reduces the amount of dirt tracked into the house. This for example reduces the chances of gene
mutation in farming communities such as in south east Asia where there’s
poultry and people walk indoors without shoes. http://ip-ca.blogspot.com/2012_04_01_archive.html. The pet door paw cleaner also reduces global warming by convincing more people to get electronic pet doors, thereby cutting back the need for people to drive home to let out their cat or dog.
• Free patent rights to socially responsible organizations. The
free patent rights concept is introduced at www.FreePatentRights.com
• Patent Pools: Help protect green technology companies with green tech
patent pools. www.PatentPool.org
Free Solano Office Space Rentals & Meeting Rooms For Botany Orgs:
• Use the first green house prototype to spin off more green
Innovation Institute, LLC 707 428-5000
Solano Business Incubator, 1652 West Texas Street, Fairfield, California 94533 USA