There Are Many Reasons Why Solano County Is The Ideal Location For Innovative California Businesses.
• Solano County businesses are 30 min from Berkeley and 35 min from downtown Sacramento during normal traffic. San Francisco's downtown is 45 minutes.
• Solano County businesses' employees have lower housing costs. Solano County house prices for something in fairly move in condition can start at $75,000 for a three bedroom, 1 bath house with garage and 10,000 square foot yard.
• Charming area. E.G. Near Suisun waterfront.
• Solano County businesses normally have lower taxes than much of the inner San Francisco Bay Area.
• Ample Solano office space for rent in Fairfield, Suisun, Vacaville, etc. E.G. Available office spaces for lease in Fairfield with over a dozen benefits start at only $375/mo all inclusive.
• Solano government and Solano Business Incubator work hard to attract new Solano County businesses.
• Much more...!
Innovative Community Of Creative Minds Free membership. Group includes creative writers, poets, inner self inquirers, philosophers, artists health practitioners and more in Napa and Fairfield California into self actualization and ethics. People from different countries and beliefs are welcome. 15 min from highways 80 and 12. Call 707 428-5000.
Monday, February 7, 2011
Why Solano County Is Ideal Location For Innovative California Businesses
Labels: Solano County businesses
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment