Thursday, October 7, 2010
Pet GPS Guide
Pet GPS Guide
Automatically ‘guides dogs where to walk.
• Call Your Pet Home ™: pet gets ‘communication to return home, when owner presses a button. Invention gives positive and negative signals based on the direction the dog is walking.
• Path 'Guide: stay on a narrow path so as not to wander into 'undesignated area. The further from the path, the greater the mild shock given to dog.
• Underground wire may 'designate the desired boundaries (exists without GPS). Such wiring used for the perimeter of a yard without a fence; this warns dog with a mild signal should they approach the wire.
• Should dog cross path any way [such as male pursuing a female dog], the dog can return back home over the wire without punishment, since upon existing, the 'punishment mode is deactivated until the dog gets within the ‘zone again.
• Pet Path Teacher ™: Can teach a pet to repeatedly travel via a same route by sending positive signals, maybe when they are within 5 degrees of the correct direction. Dog could be a courier of sorts, such as on large construction sites, or where roads aren’t built in environmentally sensitive ‘zones.
Valuable 15-year world license. Patent pending in over 80 countries. Simplified flexible license agreement www.InventionSpringBoard.com/Licensing.html. Only five percent royalty, five thousand dollar deposit. Pick your manufacturer, or we’ll connect you with several. Patent filed Jan 2006.
Discover more consumer electronic inventions at www.InventionSpringBoard.com/Inventions.html. Take our concept to market. Call Innovation Institute, LLC 1.707.428.5000 California.