Thursday, October 7, 2010
Human Body Motion Tutor Invention
Adaptive Motion Tutor™ - For Human Body Motion
What It Does: Helps people learn correct physical movements for preventive health or physical therapy. A wireless transmitter monitors the body’s motions to unlearn bad habits and accelerate healing. The invention guides people to improve their physical movements. Benefits from the invention include:
• Teaching the user to correctly lift heavy items with less chance of back injury.
• Alleviating carpal tunnel syndrome. The invention replaces more restrictive wrist braces.
• Better overall body posture.
• Better effects from yoga and meditation that come from correct posture.
• Helps desired movements become habitual, without worry of forgetfulness.
Small attachments to the body transmit information on the body’s movements to the central unit wirelessly.
Valuable 15-year world license. Patent pending in over 80 countries. Simplified flexible license agreement www.InventionSpringBoard.com/Licensing.html. Only five percent royalty, five thousand dollar deposit. Pick your manufacturer, or we’ll connect you with several.
Discover more consumer electronic inventions at www.InventionSpringBoard.com/Inventions.html. Take our concept to market. Call Innovation Institute, LLC 1.707.428.5000 California.